Terms & Conditions
This agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from MKY, LLC named on the invoice that will be provided to Customer for products sold in the United States. By accepting the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time at MKY, LLC’s sole discretion. You should periodically review current terms and conditions of sale which are binding on you.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to purchase products which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and MKY, LLC.
2. Governing law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Payment must be received prior to acceptance of product. Payment for the product will be made by credit card or MKY, LLC. MKY, LLC reserves the right to limit the quantity on any product and/or to refuse to provide product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on MKY, LLC’s invoice.
5. Warranties, Disclaimers. MKY, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Return Policies. All sales are final.
7. Price Definitions and Promotions. MKY, LLC’S price" refers to the product's non-promotional price. "Sale price" is a limited time promotional price for the product.
8. Limitation of Liability. MKY, LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON.
9. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against MKY, LLC arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement, MKY, LLC’S advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and MKY, LLC. The arbitration shall be held in MKY, LLC. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained, and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405.
10. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own use only, and not for resale.
11. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
12. Acceptance. By purchasing any product from MKY, LLC whether by clicking through over the internet, in person, by telephone, email or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Information and statements about this product contained on this website are for educational purposes only and are not intended to replace medical advice as offered by a physician nor used to treat any health issue without consulting a physician. These statements have not been assessed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy. The FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective. Use this product as instructed. Results can vary. If your condition persists or worsens, see a medical professional.
Warning: Patch Test recommended before use. If sensations cause discomfort, rinse area immediately. Results may vary. Do not use if allergic to any component of the product or using other treatments such as Retinol.